Sometimes I installed it smoothly and sometimes I spend a day to configure it and of course every time something is different than the previous time which is why I spend time configuring it!!!
Microsoft can’t live without making our life miserable in configuring a piece in SharePoint, you see the User Profile now working like sharp and the “Forefront Identity Manager Synchronization Service” is running J thank god with no hassle.
Now the hassle is in configuring Workflow Manager 1.0, the hassle started when I installed the update, once removed, things became cleaner.
Also I removed the Workflow Manager from the Farm using its configuration wizard, then removing Workflow Manager from “Control Panel” à “Uninstall a program” & reinstalled it again & re-configured it.
Anyway, one of the many errors I got when publishing the workflow manager is solved below;
This exception one when publishing from SharePoint Designer 2013;
” Microsoft.Workflow.Client.ScopeNotFoundException: Scope ‘/SharePoint/default/5d37625b-d6d9-46a1-805e-93bb53cd0568/cf67d4d4-3b59-4bb4-8c8a-47985deff0ad’ was not found. HTTP headers received from the server – ActivityId: d4579f0b-d88b-4026-b058-cdbbd48e4ac4. NodeId: XXXXX. Scope: /SharePoint/default/5d37625b-d6d9-46a1-805e-93bb53cd0568/cf67d4d4-3b59-4bb4-8c8a-47985deff0ad. Client ActivityId : 6d46e39b-7077-409e-5672-ef055175b994. —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. ”
The idea is that there is a scope name “SharePoint” which I need to register the Workflow by. I used this PS
Then closed & re-opened SharePoint Designer and published & VIOLA J worked!